Monday 13 January 2014

The West Cheshire Vintage Fair

Hi Guys

I really want to spread some of our very exciting news - because I can't keep the excitement to myself!!!

After a good 6 months hard work pushing The Grunge Monkey on the market we have decided to invite ourselves to our very first vintage fair!!!

Our stall will be placed at Chester's finest vintage fair located in Hoole Community Centre on the 1st of February. Hopefully the day will be a great success and we can start attending more fairs across the North West so....fingers crossed. So I have been very busy making preps for the big day. New Business Cards and Table Decorations etc.

and..I am in love with our Purple Iridescent Table Piece and our 1960s Floral Print Table Cover - Pictured Below.

Speak soon x



No comments:

Post a Comment