Saturday 4 January 2014

Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3

Yes i know what your thinking another sci fi obsessed geek sprawling and suffocating the World Wide Web. I dont blame you, The Hobbit is no 'Devil Wears Prada' is it. However moving on inspiration for fashion conversation comes from absolutly everwhere right? yes right.

So tonight I took my lover along to see Hobbit 2 in 3D and it was great however..what a most dramatic cliffhanger... talk about leaving us dry and drooling for more (thought every cinema attendee walking face held low out the cinema doors)

So as blabbed about above in this pointless convo... fashion can be sourced from anywhere, even dressing like a HOBBIT! Yes check out these bad boy outfits put together across the web...







not exactly my taste - I'd much prefer be prancing and bouncing about in this Elvish inspired attire...





or Middle Earth VS 60's...Yes definitely my favourite.



No comments:

Post a Comment